How to apply ?
Admission process, rules and regulations
- Admission form given along with the prospectus must be filled in and submitted only at the P.R.O. office within the specified dates/time.
- Registration does not ensure admission, which is subject to availability of seats and merit of the applicant.
- Registration fee is non refundable.
- As per the directorate of education India & a circular issued by CBSE board
the age criteria for admission in class NURSERY is: Completion of 3 years as on 31st March of that year in which admission is being sought. We will also consider children who will complete 3 years by 30th June.
- Interaction with the parents is held at the time of registration.
- Children are observed while interaction, playing with blocks, puzzles, games etc.
THE PRINCIPAL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ADMIT OR REJECT ANY STUDENT.
At the time of admission, the following documents are to be submitted to the School Office.
- Three passport size (recent) photographs of the child.
- One passport size (recent) photograph of each parent.
- Original Transfer Certificate, counter signed by CBSE Regional officer (once
the admission is confirmed).
- Copy of Birth Certificate by Municipal Board.
- Copy of mark sheet / report card of the previous class.
- Copy of Serving Certificate in case of defence personnel.
- The parents must present all the original documents during the admission
WITHDRAWL POLICY OF A STUDENT :
- The parent applies in writing for a Transfer Certificate.
- The T.C. application is forwarded to the principal by the P.A. for further directions
- The Principal gives direction to the office to initiate the procedure.
- The office checks all the vital documents that were required to be submitted at the time of admission and calculates the number of days the student has attended classes.
- If any document is found lacking, the office reminds the parents to do the needful.
- A No Dues clearance form is signed by the Principal after various departments have given their ‘No Objection’ .
- The dues pending are calculated and refund of cheque of whatever is due as per the fee structure guidelines is generated.